cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die


nostalgia here. tell me your precious moments :)
greeta says hi

An ordinary girl who loves her life so much. She loves maltesse, teddy bears, rain, christian bautista, and of course herself. She's 15 years old now. Happy now, because she has graduated from Junior High School. Enjoy her words, and her stories here! Cao!

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

It's not a white canvas! Laughter of Sadness it's nikho, not nico ♥fairydust♥ be your self here :) .a little princess. .ribbonyboo. TICK-TOCK hot chocolate and mint Try to be Stylish Jess Loves Fred the cherry blossom girl wild tortoise Natalie Off Duty kalarisis bryan boy Forget me not. Berware! The Ogre is behind you! Fifi Lapin
Selasa, 27 Juli 2010 @ 10.02
better than love :)
heyho bloggers!
saat ini sudah pukul 00.02 di jam hp gua :p
dan gua tetep tidak ngantuk sedikitpun
tapi gua harus secepetnya tidur kalo ga besok ga bangun :(
and now, gua lagi dengerin lagu lama
yang ga lama-lama banget sih tapi enak banget :)

better than love

Seemed impossible, seemed absurd
I didn’t even know you before
Kept my distance, closing in
I don’t mind caressing your skin
Bridge:
What did you say, what did you do?
Somehow, I feel I’m enchanted by you
Flying high on a mountain high
Suddenly you look as bright as the sky
Reff A:
Something old, something new
Something I didn’t thought could be true
Have I forgotten, or have I never
Felt like this, as light as a feather
Not interested in love,
but I’m attracted to you
I hope that you feel the same way too
A little too fast but way too long
Though I’m not sure where I belong
Back to Bridge,
Reff B:
Something old, something new
Something I didn’t thought could be true
Love’s too strong and a bit cliché
For now this is enough, I’ve got a long way
Something old, something new
Something I didn’t thought could be true
I’m afraid to ask but I need to know
Would you want me to stay?
Or would you want me to go?




enjoy ;)

love,



back to top?
monthly archive

Mei 2010 Juni 2010 Juli 2010 Agustus 2010 September 2010 Oktober 2010 Desember 2010 Januari 2011 Februari 2011
recent entries

hello high school ;) MOSSY i want it all i want you to be mine ♥ having fun with cousin this is gaby posting! the complete story playing at niko's house ;) love ya!
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS